Summer Greetings, DVS Families!
Summer greetings! We hope all DVS families are safe and enjoying summertime with friends and family. We are very honored and excited to be your principal and assistant principal for the 2022-2023 school year! Grace has loved working with all the DVS families over the past few years and is looking forward to continuing the great work here. Timothy is coming to us with an extreme passion for this work and is committed to supporting all families. He loves film and television, going to restaurants, and sports and music of all kinds so feel free to provide any recommendations! We look forward to meeting and getting to know each and every DVS family.
We will be holding a casual “DVS Meet & Greet” zoom session next week, on Thursday, July 21st. This will be an informal zoom session designed for new families and/or returning families to get to know DVS a little better, as well as a chance to chat with Grace and Timothy. Much of the information will also be shared in person and outside during Back to School Night on Thursday, August 11th, so do not worry if you cannot attend this zoom session. In addition, here are some helpful upcoming dates:
- Welcome DVS Families/Meet & Greet Zoom Session with Grace and Timothy- Thursday, July 21st at 5:00 pm – zoom link here
- Senior Portraits- July 25-28- Sign up Genius Link
- Freshmen Orientation & Back to School Night- August 11th
- First Day of School- Monday, August 15th
- Fall School Pictures- August 16-17
- Freshmen Overnighter at Camp Pondo- September 1-2
- DVS Planning Calendar (2022-2023) Season 14 (updated frequently)
- Current Bell Schedule for Academic School Year 2022-2023 (subject to vary)
We sincerely hope you enjoy the remainder of the summer and we will perhaps see some of you on zoom next week! If you have any questions or concerns, please free to reach out to Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org or Timothy at email@example.com