Summer Student Internships – it’s time to apply now!
Develop your resume, college application, and real world skills through a summer internship!
Apply for a summer internship through the Da Vinci Schools Real World Learning website at www.dvrealworldlearning.com. Search for internships that suit your interests, and send a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and qualifications for the position to Natasha Morse at email@example.com by April 22nd 2016.
- Must be 16+ by start of internship
- Must be a rising junior or senior for summer internships
- Must be eligible for a work permit – this means you have no I’s and fewer than 10 tardies per class
- Students are responsible for own transportation to and from the internship
- Students will be required to attend an internship orientation prior to beginning the position, submit weekly reflections, timesheets, and complete a final self-evaluation
- Cover letter and resume due by April 22, 2016
How to apply
- Apply for internships (except ones that have their own formal application process as indicated on the website) by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter should state the internship you are applying for, why you are interested, and your unique qualifications/skills