Opportunity for 9th and 10th Graders: The Riordan Programs’ Saturday Business Institute
Hello 9th & 10th Grade Students,
The Riordan Programs’ Saturday Business Institute (SBI) will be accepting applications for their program. SBI provides first-year high school students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and begin to navigate the college application process.
The program includes:
- Four Saturday sessions at the school site
- A College Field Trip to UCLA
- College Action Plan and financial aid counseling
- Professional development workshops, including essay writing, resume writing, interviewing techniques, public speaking
- Career exploration workshops
We encourage all our Freshmen and Sophomores to take advantage of this great opportunity and learn what Riordan Business Institute has to offer.
For more information, review the SBI Flyer and Application.
Applications are also available in the Counseling Office. Please submit completed applications by Wednesday, October 16th at 4pm to your respective counselor. Space is limited!